Stephen Hoffman is a certified Emergency Medical Technician and has over 21 years of experience in fire department based pre-hospital emergency medical services. Stephen has been an instructor for over 14 years teaching public safety professionals, governmental agencies, private sector businesses, and the general public.
Stephen is a certified American Heart Association Basic Life Support instructor who can instruct CPR Training and First Aid Training.
Stephen's experience and knowledge along with his personal teaching style makes learning CPR and First Aid an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Conejo Valley CPR training is committed to providing high quality emergency training that will allow you to take action during life-threatening moments. We offer:
- Fun and educational classes at our Westlake Village training location
- Over 21 years of hand-on emergency experience combined with 14+ years delivering emergency response training
- American Heart Association certification valid for 2 years
- Available for on-site CPR training at your home, school or business, anytime of the day or evening
- Affordable prices with group discounts available
- American Heart Association Courses offerered include:
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Family and Friends CPR Training
- Family and Friends First Aid for Children
Conejo Valley CPR is located on Agoura Road between Lindero Canyon Road and Reyes Adobe Road. We are directly next to the Orange Public Storage sign.