Established family law firm seeking motivated and experienced Family Law Attorney to join our Calabasas office. This position works directly with clients, attorneys of the firm, opposing counsel, opposing parties, and requires the ability to keep all information confidential. Excellent communication skills, time management, as well as attention to detail are a must. Ideal candidates are able to work in a fast-paced, team environment, and can remain focused on independent tasks and deadlines.
Salary starting at $76,000 - $105,000/year, DOE
Additional compensation may include discretionary quarterly bonuses.
For additional information on benefits and to submit your resume and application visit:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=family+law+attorney&jk=bc1e143428431e80&_ga=2.221949018.390116833.1632777032-1589179303.1565312229
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with Shareholders and Caseworkers to facilitate case progression.
- Draft and file legal documents including but not limited to pleadings, forms, correspondence, discovery, and disclosures.
- Prepare for and appear at hearings, trials, depositions etc.
- Manage active case load, legal calendar including due dates, etc.
- Track and manage billable hours.
- Additional duties may include assisting fellow Attorneys, Law Clerks, and Caseworkers or other tasks associated with business needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years of Family Law experience.
- Licensed in California.
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Dissomaster, Essential Forms, Wordperfect, Office, Practice Panther, and WestLaw preferred.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide family law legal services that are second to none. We conduct ourselves in accordance with the highest ethical standards and are committed to providing quality services. Each firm member takes special care to understand the unique and individual concerns of our clients. Our team approach to each case ensures efficient and timely responses to simple or complex issues. We empower our clients with knowledge and information, enabling them to make reasoned and results-oriented decisions.