October 18 - Guest Speaker:
Adam Haverstock, Director of Government Affairs & Tourism, Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
Adam Haverstock has served as the Director of Government Affairs and Tourism for the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce for 5 years. In that role he oversees the Chamber of Commerce’s government affairs program and is also the lead officer of the Conejo Valley Tourism Improvement District. Prior to working for the Chamber of Commerce, Adam was employed as a field representative for California State Assemblyman Jeff Gorell. He also served as Assemblyman Gorell’s campaign manager during two election cycles.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 OR DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
First meeting is FREE to attend.
*Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting.